Monday, January 11, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
well it's 2010 and here is to a fresh start :D!! I'm single, i'm going to be focusing on school...and who knows? maybe later on down the road a new relationship ;) No more hurt, no more lies...none of it!! oh...and try to get on here more often..lol. So, how's about a little update :D

Well, like i said, i'm currently single. Didn't end very well, but ya know what...maybe everything does happen for a reason! I'm going to be a junior in college this year. I think im going to try to work on a nursing degree. I'd really like to get into the Radiography program, but we'll see how my gpa does. I'm going to try to get a job at the hospital like getting the people's information in and stuff like that. Because after 6 months, they will pay for your schooling to go back and get your degree. So we'll see how that goes.

As for relationships. I'll be taking it slow, but doesn't mean i'll say no to possibilities ;) I just want to find someone who will appreciate me and not treat me like i don't matter to them ya know? Who knows...maybe he's out there, but God just hasn't sent him my way yet. :crosses fingers: lol.

For right now, i'm just going to surround myself with my friends and family. Just all the people who love me and who i love. Whatever happens next is in God's hands!

Well, that's it for now :D

TTYL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment