Friday, September 11, 2009

SKILLET!!!

YAY!!! I am getting tickets next week for Skillet!!!! :D :D :D Ok, so for those of you who don't know Skillet is a Christian rock band. Yea, ok I know what you're probably thinking "ew..Christian...so what are they going to preach to me?" Actually, no! Yea some of their songs you can tell that they're talking about God, but others no you can't tell. Actually you might have heard one of their songs. "Those Nights". I know for a fact that it plays in Aeropostale sometimes. I can't wait. Anyways!! My friend Heather and I are going. I am going to buy her ticket for her Christmas present. Hopefully she'll be able to get off from work. I mean it starts at 7 pm so if anything if she could work that morning that would work too. Well, I also found out that a girl at my work like loves them too! So I'm like yes!!!! So she's going to go with us too...and here's the good news....if something happens to where Heather can't go...I won't have to go alone!! YAY!! haha. I really don't want to go alone, but I am not going to miss them again. Yea, they came here 2 years ago with a tour called Winter Jam. That is pretty much a Christian concert. A lot of different christian bands come and play. Well, I had tickets and i was so close to getting in. Like there were literally like maybe 20 people in front of us and then they closed the doors. We're like WHAT?! They're like we've reached capacity. I'm thinking...that's bs. It was ridiculous. People were coming out because half of their group was inside and the other half was outside. And so the half that was inside came out. And they still would not let anyone in!! I'm like WTH???? I was so upset. But that's not going to happen this time. I'm going to make sure that I get into this one. But I will definitely keep y'all posted and let you know what happens :D.

TTYL <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment